Thursday, April 30, 2009

When Mood Is Shaking

Currently I'm falling down.
Because of something that I think it's best if I keep it to myself.
Everything seems so wrong from A to Z, from 1 to 10.
I can't do anything at all. Because my mind is intoxicated.
I feel so fucked up, up to now where I'm still posting this.
I don't want to ask for any help, because it's my own problems.
What's the point of causing problem to others when it has nothing to do with them.
It's not that I don't trust them. I love them so much that I don't to trouble them at any costs.
That's why I'm keeping it to myself.
Yeah, I do suck a lot. But that's me. I can't change it. It has been running in my blood for this 21 years ++ I have lived.
So to all my friend, sorry if I looked different. I just hope you'll be there.
Even though you don't know what's wrong, at least you're there for me in my hard times.
This won't last long. I'll be back for sure.
And when that time comes, I'll laugh again. I'll smile again. And I'll be ruining this world again.

Thanks for reading. Will be back later.

Tomorrow aku mo pergi bandar, mo release tension...Cehh...Huhuhu...

No comments: