Friday, April 17, 2009

Final Exam the Final Showdown

I'm back again. But I feel so tensed!!! Because FINAL EXAM is just around the corner. My war will begin on this coming Monday and it will end 3 weeks later. Damn, what a long time. Within that 3 weeks time, it'll be a lot of reading, reading and more reading. I'll force my body and soul to read even though I know I'm not willing too. Hahaha.

Now that final exam is here, I realized something. Time passes by so fast. It's been 4 months. A lot has happened in that time. Made new friends(yeah, you guys and girls know who you are). Thanks for being there. Learn new things. I feel more motivated compared to who I was before. And thank you to all that was there for me, and still there for me. I love all of you for sure.

So, final final final. That's the only thing flowing in my brain right now. But I'll be sure to steal some time and write more things here. Heee.

Till then, GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS. TOGETHER WE'LL SUCCEED. INSYA-ALLAH...

No comments: