Tuesday, April 14, 2009

About Me & My Loved Ones

Yo.I'm back.It's just a minute since my last post.LOL.

My familyyyyyy.It's been a month since I've seen all my family members.And I do miss them so much.My dad,my mom & my 2 little brothers.It was so nice seeing their faces.But it's sad that I came back because my grandfather passed away.

ENCIK BOLHI BIN ZAIN.
A name that I will never forget for the rest of my life.He left on the 2nd of March 2009.Because of lung problems if according to what my family told me.Was a great man.Home's different now without him.But ALLAH S.W.T loves him more than we love him.
AL-FATIHAH
to 'datuk'...
We will take great care of grandmother.Even though me and all my cousins are very naughty, we do love our grandparents so much.They like to joke around with us.Drawing a smile on their face is what we are able to do.

WAHED BIN HJ. RAMLI.This is my real-life Superman.My own father.A responsible one.He never raises his voice to us(me & my brothers).He gives everything to us, what we want, what we need.Yeahh,and I mean everything.He's willing to go through all the hardship just for his children.It's been 22 years,and I never heard him said 'no' to what we want.

HAMDIAH BINTI BOLHI.My lovely mom.A strict mom but loves her children more than everything.I shared all my problems with her.And that explains why she is the best listener.The closest one to me in my family.I still remember one thing about her.When I was offered to go to university,she was unable to follow me because of her work.Before I leave,she kissed me in the cheek,she hugged me and I knew that she was crying.And I cried too because I was never apart from my family especially from my mom.Funny but it's the fact.Mom,I love you...


KHAIRUL RIDZA BIN WAHED.Yup.That's me.The eldest son in the family :) :) :)
I think it's no need for me to explain.I'll leave the judging to you and the others.Let's move on.Heee...


MOHD ZAQWAN BIN WAHED.The second son in the family.My brother.We don't look much alike.People like to compare the two of us because we're very close.Some even said we are bestfriends.And they don't believe that we are siblings.But hey, that's okay though.I know he's hotter.But hell,I'm HOT as well.LOL.The noisiest in our family.This guy is quite naughty and wild,but lucky it's controllable.An addict to music.And I mean a seriously music addict.Quite good with instruments.To be honest,he's my own music teacher as well.Heee.

And the last one,MOHD ARIQ BIN WAHED.The youngest one in the family.Mom's and dad's favourite.My brother & I like to tease him.And that's where mom will scold us.It's funny but it's like our routine.LOL.The most hardworking among our siblings.And very talented in music.He plays music intruments very well in his young age(he's 13).

That was it, about my family.It's incomplete though.I just gave only the basic details about them.Hee.And sorry because I'm unable to post pictures of my whole family numbers.I have only a limited amount of their pictures.I will try and post them in the future.So make sure you visit frequently.Heee.

That's all for now.My final words: I LOVE YOU FAM!!! xoxoxo

Thanks for reading.Love you guys.Muah!!!

No comments: