Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can't Sleep.

It's wednesday.5.05 a.m.I just came back from watching Liverpool's match with Chelsea.And the result,Chelsea won 3-1 at Anfield and the result is draw at Stamford Bridge.So the conclusion,Chelsea won 7-5 by aggregate.Nice game btw.

But currently I'm having one more problem.I cant sleep.I still have my presentation on later morning.So I think I'll just stay awake.And sleep later afternoon.I think that's cool enough.LOL

I'm clueless on what to post.It's been 3 years since my last post.And based on older posts.I feel like I'm currently changing from time to time.And hell,I think that's funny enough.What a rascal I was.LOL.And hey,I'm loving the way I am right now.It feels like I have been thought so many things.

Whoaa.This post is so boring.Let's move on to my other post.So wait for me for soon I'll be there again.XD XD XD

Later...

No comments: