Friday, May 1, 2009

Story of a Story-teller

Hi friends, I'm back.
Time passes by so quick. Just realized that this semester is finally coming to an end.
I may not be able to see some of the faces I've been with next semester.
Especially to BUDDY, I wish you guys all the best. Congratulations in advance for your upcoming graduation. I will miss you guys so much. Friends and brothers you are to me. Knowing all of you was very fun. I hope that we can meet again some time.

And to some of them, I wish you all the best and looking forward to see you guys again. This semester was the best moment I've ever experienced at my campus. I made so many friends. And thanks for that. I really appreciate you guys for taking your time to know me. I will treasure it. My coursemates are the best. Especially to 'Geng Mumaiyiz'. You girls are the greatest. You rock my word, you shake my world, and you make me dance. Hahahaha. Thanks yeah for everything.

And to my so-called brother and sisters, what can I say more. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! You make me feel like home. Always there for me, laugh with me, pampering me. Aaahhh, all of you are so sweet. I am really looking forward to see all of you again the upcoming semester. So we can hang around more and more and more until we realized the world is ours. Hahaha. Kak Siti, Kak Izza, Kak Gee and Jai. Hahahaha. See you again next semester!!!

That is all about what I want to talk about this time. Will be back soon.
Thanks for reading. Love you guys and girls. Muah muah muah!!!

No comments: